Tuesday, January 25, 2011
In Every Storm, Let God Arise

I'm tired. But I am never beat down.

I feel like I have been weathering storms. Each decision a battle. Trying to do the right thing. Wanting to do it, afraid of falling into a pattern of anything else. I've been put in the middle of everything, of everyone, and I have so much to do.

But this message is one of hope! God is good! I am never drained. I am depleting but I am never empty. As I take on more things, I see the results. Of all the love that I have given, God is honouring me by loving me back. Even when I am tired, I still praise God. Because I've still got somemore! I've still got enough of me to give! Because God's grace is enough, so I have more than enough to deal with everything. I can't imagine living without God. Everything that I am, everything that I have, everything is the Lord's. So I will claim victory everyday. I will pray everyday. I will love everyday. I will shelter and give myself away. Because I have you in me. Thank You Lord Jesus, for first giving me everything, that I can give away. I love You Lord.




Mr Darcy: You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you.

2:25 AM.